Variable subscription related to course issues

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Variable subscription related to course issues

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Raph
    Spectator
    Variable subscription related to course issues
    Raph
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    well i am facing this continuously!!! https://prnt.sc/sorczp there is setting is the course with "connected product" and in product section when you edit the product in the initial section will find the setting with "connected course"
    Raph
    Spectator
    Veronica
    first let me clear one thing that in one product multiple courses can be added but in 1 course multiple product can't be added. you can add course from here: https://prnt.sc/spenm1
    Raph
    Spectator
    Veronica
    yes you are right!! this is really strange only in this product!!! i have created a new product and select variable subscription there and it's showing general tab there so request you create new product and then continue.
    Raph
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well as told in your last topic variable subscriptions will not work with wplms system to release access to various courses differently . Please follow the guidelines I mentioned in the last topic .
    Raph
    Spectator
    Veronica
    Raph
    Spectator
    Raph
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well with the settings I suggested you wont need the wplms woocommere plugin .you can deactivate it to fix the courses selection issue .
    Raph
    Spectator
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Variable subscription related to course issues’ is closed to new replies.