vibe appointment

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns Vibe Appointments v4 vibe appointment

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    yauza
    Participant
    Hi, with vibe appointment, how can I make it so that when a student selects a bookable slot and confirms the booking price that they are forwarded to the cart page?
    Diana
    Participant
    The instructor need to create a paid slot. From here set the price for slot http://prntscr.com/xabzue Now instructor will create the schedule, and it will be a paid one. When a student book that slot, he will be asked to pay for that
    yauza
    Participant
    Hi Diana, I have done that. What I would like is that when a student book that slot, and confirms to pay the amount that the student is directed to the cart page for checkout. Is this possible? I rather lead the student to checkout and pay it, instead of relying on the student to manually go and click on "cart" and start the checkout process. Thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    This is the default behaviour, when student book a paid slot then he will be redirected to cart, and then checkout. Once payment is done and order confirmed by instructor. The student will be able to be a part of that schedule
    yauza
    Participant
    Hi Diana, thanks for your reply. But I am not getting that behaviour. In my test, when I click "confirm" on the pop-up for the paid slot, the pop-up disappears then nothing happens no redirect to cart. The only difference is I see "processing" in the slot I clicked. As for the whole checkout process, I have no problems, working fine. Payment-Order confirmed-Schedule-BBB Thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    Can I check this on your site? Share your site URL with admin credentials in a private reply here
    yauza
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    yauza
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘vibe appointment’ is closed to new replies.