Vibe Calendar Events – Bulk Invite

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Vibe Calendar Events – Bulk Invite

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Mohamed
    Participant
    Hi, I am testing version 4.x in a staging site. Please guide me the following regarding Vibe Calendar.
    1. When creating an Event in Vibe Calendar -> Add Event, invite option is not showing by default. The invite option is showing only after selecting the same event and editing it. Refer: http://prntscr.com/umb34n

2. There is no option for bulk invite. It is very hard to invite each and every student individually. It will be great if it is possible to invite in bulk, examples: All Students, Groups, Particular course students.

The reason why I am asking for the above two is, the Vibe Calendar plugin of 4.x is very useful to show the ongoing class schedules to the students. When a non-subscribed student (student who is not subscribed to any zoom related courses) comes and visits the calendar, it is shown as empty. This may give a wrong information to the student as no classes are being handled. So, if there is a possibility to show the created event to all the students who have logged-in to PWA, it will be good. I am sharing the site details in the below private reply. Refer: http://prntscr.com/umb1o5 Thanks

Mohamed
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Scott Lang
    HI, In Event edit page already available to search user and add them here https://prnt.sc/un0xkd
    Mohamed
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    ok, so i understand you want to invite like 100,200 participants to the event. A better option would be to create a group of 100/200 and send the entire group an invite.
    Mohamed
    Participant
    Hi Mr.Vibe Thanks for the reply. I tried creating a new group and added two students. And then created a new event in Vibe Calendar and tried adding that group name in the "Send Invites" search box. But it is not working. Am I missing any steps (or) Does it works in the current Vibe-Calendar version or need an upgrade to do that? Sending Vibe-Calendar Event invite to the Group seems promising. But it is not working on my end. Below are my current Theme and Plugin versions. WPLMS Theme: 4.085 Vibe Calendar: 1.2.1 VibeBP: 1.3.1 WPLMS: 1.3.2
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Yes, thsi is something we are adding in the 1.2.2 updae of vibe calendar, Sorry, I should have mentioned this in my previous reply.
    Mohamed
    Participant
    Hi, @Mr.Vibe, Thanks for the reply. I will wait for the vibe-calendar update 1.2.2. In the Update of Vibe Calendar, Please consider invite option for "Course Students" and also if possible "choosing all students in the website". The vibe calendar plugin is very nice for showing the Schedules going on. By creating a Zoom meeting, it is automatically showing for the course students. So, the course students will get the schedule. It is nice. Like-wise, if an unsubscribed (new) student comes to vibe calendar, it will show "no events found". He may wrongly think that, no schedule is being held right now. To avoid this, creating as event and showing in vibe-calendar is perfect solution. But this inviting option can be extended to "course students" and "all students" so as to display the ongoing current schedules / events to all students who has not even subscribed to course. This may encourage him to subscribe to course. Please consider this as a future request.
    Scott Lang
    Yes we will add options like user,group,course sharing like we did in zoom and bbb https://prnt.sc/unr1ps
    Mohamed
    Participant
    Hi @Scott Lang, Thanks for the reply. I will wait for the update. Any timeline for the Vibe-Calendar 1.2.2 update? If you can tell any expected date, I can plan my update and works accordingly. Thanks.
    Scott Lang
    Hi, Exactly I can not share the expected date we have check how much work to do for this. If we have not to make any structural change it will easy to do. Also we try to add user can add their own share type(using custom code) like here:https://prnt.sc/uoc2cm example- Membership have user can access meeting
    Mohamed
    Participant
    Hi @scott Lang, Thanks for the reply. I will wait for the update. Thanks.
    Diana
    Participant
    okay, thanks for your patience
    Mohamed
    Participant
    Hi, Any update on the above Vibe Calendar issue?
    Scott Lang
    Hi, We have not yet started to add this feature but we will work asap. Currently, we are busy with some modifications. As soon as we start work on this we will update here about the status.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘Vibe Calendar Events – Bulk Invite’ is closed to new replies.