Vibe Custom Types Plugin Update Bug

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Vibe Custom Types Plugin Update Bug

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    layne2
    Participant
    Hello I recently updated the Vibe Custom Types plugin to 3.9.9. This version of the plugin introduces a bug with auto-trigger finish course when the last unit in the course is a quiz with the duration set to be disabled. The bug occurs in the file /vibe-customtypes/includes/tips.php on line 2734. This line assigns time to be the unit duration * 1000. Well to disable quiz duration WPLMS instructs that value be set to 9999. This sets time to 59994, so that value multiplied by 1000 ensures that the setTimeout function that triggers the finishing of the course will not fire anytime soon. I have just commented out line 2734 which has fixed the issue for me. Let me know if you have any questions, thank you and have a great day!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please disable the auto trigger finish course and then add this code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin : https://gist.github.com/alexvibealex/38e22de87b00bf085d9fcadf6f3548a6
    layne2
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi it seems like you have deactivated the buddypress plugin . Please reactivate it or install or activate it . its a necessary plugin for wplms . IF not solves then please share your site url, admin creds and valid ftp creds in private reply .
    layne2
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Code corrected and added to wplms custmizer plugin to your staging site .
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Vibe Custom Types Plugin Update Bug’ is closed to new replies.