Vibe Grid Error (bug) – Number of blocks in grid

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Vibe Grid Error (bug) – Number of blocks in grid

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    There is a bug in Vibe Gird: When configuring the number of blocks in the grid, it is not possible to configure with 6 blocks. I have tried with 3, 4, 9, etc., and it works perfectly. But it is not possible to configure with 6 blocks. See image please: https://prnt.sc/lm6nn6 I await your comments. Thank you.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well try to change it to 7 and the update the page and then again edit that block and change it to 6 and check if it works . If not please share your site url , admin credentials in private reply to check this issue at your end .
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Really strange one . We would need to check this .Please provide us some time .  
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    Ok, I'll be waiting for news.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I dont what is wrong there but I was able to solve it by editing the shortcode in classic text mode .  
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    I saw that it was set to 6, but I changed to 9 and then I wanted to go back to 6 and it is no longer possible. That is, you can edit the shortcode to set it to 6, but I can not make any changes. I need this functionality to be operational. I will need this in blocks of 3, 6, 9, infinite scrol and, in short, whatever is necessary. The same thing happens with the Vibe Filterable. This has to be fixed please. I await your comments. Regards
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay we have fixed this please provide your valid ftp credentials in private reply to fix this at your end also .
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    fix added please try to add the blocks now .
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    It works perfectly. Thank you!
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Vibe Grid Error (bug) – Number of blocks in grid’ is closed to new replies.