vibe jitsi recurring meeting

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues vibe jitsi recurring meeting

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Ernesto Lee
    Participant
    OK, so i think i've run into an issue and i need your guidance on,... It looks like with Jitsi the teacher will have to create a new Jitsi meeting for Each class they are teaching. So if they teach 1x per week (on monday) for 10 weeks. they will have to create 10 different Jitsi classes. is there a way to schedule classes? I thought i was doing this before with either BBB or Zoom, but Jitsi just has the meeting duration and start time. theres no way to select multiple days or recurring day/times etc. ... This will not work.
    Scott Lang
    The meeting does not support recurring meeting creation for multiple dates. The instructor can create and share meeting to group(group of the student)/course so they do not need to add student one by one
    Ernesto Lee
    Participant
    any provision for this? or meeting should be created automatically every week
    Scott Lang
    This provision is not available through custom code also. Currently, meetings are created based on start and end times which creates a single meeting. Let us know if you have any other doubt or we can close this thread.
    parvendra
    Participant
    Vibe Jitsi is not available in newly purchased theme. how i can get it?
    Scott Lang
    parvendra
    Participant
    Sir, Thanks a lot for your response Q1:- After putting the activation code in Jitsi, it shows "Unable to validate update activation". Any solution? Q2:- Sir client requirement is to save video on the desktop folder at recording time. Is there any possibility in BBB/Jitsi. How? Q3:- Service worker is not generating PWA. In your video you see + button when you generate service worker. I am following the same but its not redirect on exemple.com/welcome/ page. What about normal user ? ?it should be visible when someone open https//example.com. Q4:- Is Generated PWA will work for mobile also?
    Scott Lang
    1- For jitsi activation we have to check at your end.Please share valid admin credential with site url with us in private reply. 2- If you want to record meeting Then I'll recommend to use Zoom which work for it.
    parvendra
    Participant
    In my website at a time there may be multiple teacher those conducting classes. sir for zoom, we have to require separate api for all teachers? Or only admin api is enough? shall we require paid version of zoom, to take class more then 40 minutes? As i know with one api at a time one user is eligible.
    Scott Lang
    Multiple teachers can create and join meetings at different time. Check the url https://zoom.us/pricing We can recommend vibe-BBB but the recordings are not permanent. They are available only for some times like 2 days. I would suggest to use zoom for recording in local/cloud(in paid only).
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘vibe jitsi recurring meeting’ is closed to new replies.