Vibe options panel not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Vibe options panel not working

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mfifis
    Spectator
    Hi! With the exception of the forum, all of the links in the Vibe options panel are broken. For example, the activity, members and admin links keep redirecting me to the course page. I feel like this must be an incorrect setting, but I can't seem to find a solution. These are my WPLMS Buddypress Activity settings. Thank you for your help!
    You could try reverting the permalinks for Courses. LMS >> Settings >> Check Revert 'pretty permalinks for Courses' Let me know if that works for you
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Thanks @[email protected] , Hi @mfifis, Please try resaving the permalinks again . Make sure that you have not created any page post or some content with same slug as "course" , "unit" or  your course slug in your site . If you have created one then please delete it and resave permalinks again and check issue again . IF above does not helps then try the settings suggested by @[email protected].
    mfifis
    Spectator
    Thank you so much @alex and @[email protected]. Reverting the permalinks worked! Now I am having the issue where my forum topics and comments are not showing up in the activity feed. Any ideas on this issue? Thanks so much for your help!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    As forums is a seperate module and is handled by the bbpress forums topic and replies doe not show up in activity of the course . Only course related activities show up in course activity tab . For topics and replies you have to navigate to the course forums.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Vibe options panel not working’ is closed to new replies.