Vibe Options Pannel – JAVASCRIPT:VOID(0);

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Vibe Options Pannel – JAVASCRIPT:VOID(0);

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jshowlay
    Spectator
    Hi, I am having a very big challange On my vibe options pannel it is not letting me access any of the tabs when I click on one of the tabs it will won't load the settings it is just showing up as a blank white area inside of the vibe options pannel in the left hand bottom corner it is saying Javascript:void(0); when I click on the tabs as well I attached a screen shot can you help this is very troubling as I cannot access any of my vibe options pannel settings? thanks, Justin Showlay http://www.nicheprofitmarketing.com
    jshowlay
    Spectator
    screen shot
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please try deactivating your third party plugins one by one and see if this resolves the issue. If the issue is not solved then please share the admin credentials with us to check the issue on your setup. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the admin credentials.
    jshowlay
    Spectator
    Hi, I have tried everything I could think of. Including turning off all of the plugins except the default wplms plugins and I just tired again disabling all of the plugins entirely. and I am still having the same issue it is showing a blank screen and a JAVASCRIPT:VOID(0); When I try and select any of the tabs in the vibe options pannel. would you be able to kindly take a look for me. here is my login information: http://www.nicheprofitmarketing.com/ username = admin password = ;c~&&[nqsTS*3Vn thanks, Justin
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I checked your site and found out your theme is at 2.0.7 version and plugins are at 1.9.9.3 versions. Please update your theme and plugins to latest versions.

Latest Versions

• WPLMS v 2.0.8
    • Vibe Course Module v 2.0.8.1
    • Vibe Custom Types v 2.0.8.1
    • Vibe Shortcodes v 2.0.8
    • WPLMS Dashboard v 2.0.8
    • WPLMS Assignment v 2.0.8
    • WPLMS Front End v 2.0.8
    • WPLMS EventOn v 2.0.8
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Vibe Options Pannel – JAVASCRIPT:VOID(0);’ is closed to new replies.