Vibe Theme Shortcode NOT working

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Issue log [Only for Mods] Vibe Theme Shortcode NOT working

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    [email protected]
    Participant
    I am trying to use the Vibe Theme Shortcode when editing a text block but every time I click on the icon, a blank window pops up and I cannot do anything apart from staring at it (cf. image below). Any clue why this is happening, and most importantly, how it can be resolved? Many thanks!  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please check for the js errors in your site . refer : https://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Your_Browser_to_Diagnose_JavaScript_Errors If any then please try deactivating the third party plugins for this .  
    [email protected]
    Participant
    Hi Alex, Many thanks for your reply. Here some more info: - I experience problems using Vibe Themes shortcodes both on Safari and Chrome. - I followed the instructions to analyse the issue and here is a screenshot of what Chrome console identified (no clue what it means but perhaps you can help?). Many thanks, Greta
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Seems to be you are using the vibe shortcodes in the visual composer . Please note that adding shortcodes from the popup will not work with visual composer text block .This is having some issues . Please try generating the shortcode in normal wp-editor and then copy the shortcode and then paste it into the visual composer element . Please refer  :  http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/coXbhJhb5B
    [email protected]
    Participant
    Hi Alex, Unfortunately I had already tried using the classic editor mode but the same thing happens: a blank pop up page. Will this issue be fixed in v.1.2? Many thanks, Greta
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Thanks for pointing this out. As we're completely re-writing Vibe Shortcodes plugin this would be covered in the 2.0 update. Adding to issue log.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Vibe Theme Shortcode NOT working’ is closed to new replies.