VibeBP form do not work alone

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting VibeBP form do not work alone

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Usapuka
    Spectator
    Hello, If in a page I place a form made with shortcodes and another VibeBP form, the 2 forms work correctly. If I remove the form made with shortcodes the VibeBP form stops working: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/crfF3iVnMxL How can this be? How can I make the VibeBP form work without the other? The rest of the buttons work correctly. Thanks, regards,
    Diana
    Participant
    We need to check on your website that which shortcode you are using, because both of them are independent of each other. It is totally possible to only use one form
    Usapuka
    Spectator
    Hi Diana, Yes I understand that they are two totally independent, in fact the VibeBP form was working alone in the testing site. Now that I am moving my site to make it productive, it stopped working. Just to test what was going on, I added the form with shortcodes and they both worked, I took out the shortcode one and the VibeBP form stopped working again... which I also find strange. The shortcode is: [form to="[email protected]" subject="Contact" event=""] [form_element type="text" validate="" options="" upload_options="null" placeholder="Name"] [form_element type="text" validate="email" options="" upload_options="null" placeholder="Email"] [form_element type="submit" validate="" options="" upload_options="null" placeholder="Submit"] [/form] The form I would like to work correctly is the VibeBP form. Regards,
    Usapuka
    Spectator
    I do not see my reply...
    Diana
    Participant
    Your reply was in spam, so published the above reply Please share your live site credentials and the page URL on which you are adding the form. I am sure there is some mistake
    Usapuka
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    I don't have the access of plugins page so can't check that(the version of the plugins you are using) But yes what you mentioned here is actually true and found this as an issue. For the meantime you can use any other plugin for creating forms Trello Card: https://trello.com/c/N31qPXz3/2821-issue-form-shortcode-is-not-working-v4
    Usapuka
    Spectator
    Hi Diana, All plugins are updated to the latest version. Thank you, I will follow the Trello card. Regards,
    Diana
    Participant
    Yes, because I replicated the same thing and found it as a bug
    Usapuka
    Spectator
    I have updated the wplms theme to version 4.098 and the problem continues.
    Veronica
    hi the delay in response due to support holiday if you check the Trello then there is no update https://trello.com/c/N31qPXz3 I need to consult this with my teammate only then I can let you know about the progress
    Usapuka
    Spectator
    Hi Veronica, The Tello card has not moved since you created it: april 24 7:27. Regards,
    Veronica
    hi @Usapuka sorry for this delay as @Diana is not continuing with us so we are not aware of this issue can you please elaborate so we can replicate this on local as well to confirm if this is an issue or not will be greatful.
    Usapuka
    Spectator
    Hi Veronica, The issue is that the Vibe form only works when there is another form on the same page, it can be done with short codes. If the form made with short codes is removed, the vibe form stops working: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/crfF3iVnMxL Regards,
    Veronica
    hi thanks for the details and video description can you please share all details here in a private reply both pages' URL and credentials in a private reply
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.