VibeBP Settings Won’t Save

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues VibeBP Settings Won’t Save

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    wyclops_351
    Participant
    I have all the latest WPLMS theme and WPLMS plugin and VibeBP plugin update. When I navigate to "Vibe BP >> Settings" it hangs and takes a long time to load the page. When the settings page does load and I modify some settings and press save, it hangs again and eventually times out without saving. It had previously worked for me with an earlier version of VibeBP plugin but not for multiple updates. I was waiting for the latest update(s) to see if that had solved it. I've tried: - disabling all other unnecessary plugins and testing - disabling WPLMS theme and activating a default theme and testing - tried all PHP versions 7.2, 7.3 and 7.4 - tried Chrome & Firefox - optimizing the DB Here is the present setup: WPLMS Plugin - Version 1.3.1 VibeBP Plugin - Version 1.3 WPLMS Theme Version: 4.085 WP Version: 5.5.1 WP Multisite Enabled: No Web Server Info: Apache PHP Version: 7.4.10 MySQL Version: 5.7.31
    Diana
    Participant
    Can we try same by deactivating your third-party plugins? Might be some error due to which it is behaving like this. Need to check on your site and for that need site URL with admin credentials in a private reply here
    wyclops_351
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘VibeBP Settings Won’t Save’ is closed to new replies.