Video conferencing

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Appointments Video conferencing

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    microrage
    Participant
    Hi I want to do the video conferencing on the website. I have a couple of clarifications:
    1. Do I need to setup a server with Bigbluebutton or can I use some third party hosted solution? I did not find any Bigbluebutton media server that I can use. If you know one; please share it with me.
    2. How can I integrate with the Twilio as an alternative? I know the Twilio API, but in which files do I need to do the modifications so that the meetings can be created dynamically?
    Thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    @micorage, Point 1: It depends on you whether you want to use your own server for BBB or you want to purchase minutes from us for meetings You can set up the BBB on your server as well if you want to do that. These are only two options we have Point 2: Not available right now
    microrage
    Participant
    What is the pricing if I want to buy minutes from you?
    Diana
    Participant
    @microrage, Check this: https://prnt.sc/s1pyze
    microrage
    Participant
    Can you please guide a little more? Where can I buy it?
    microrage
    Participant
    And does it matter how many users are in the conference? Will it still be 600 minutes full?
    Diana
    Participant
    For $10 we will provide 600 minutes only. So, it depends on the minutes usage not depends on the number of students. As soon as your minutes consumed fully, the meetings will stop. You can purchase it from videoencrypt.com and then check wplms appointments doc, how to add the secret key and the URL for the proper working of wplms appointments
    microrage
    Participant
    I have taken the free 60 minutes before actual purchase. Now I need to find out where should I paste the API key in the wp-admin.
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Video conferencing’ is closed to new replies.