Video explanation is not appeared in post questions

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Video explanation is not appeared in post questions

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    Hello! I have pasted a question by shortcode in a post. The question is created in the frontend editor. But video explanation does not appear after the checking answer. Post adress and access to the site - in the next post.
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    any course URL on which i can replicate this?
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    Within the course, the video explanation is displayed well, but is not displayed in the posts. It is required that the video explanation added in the frontend editor be displayed in the posts. How to do it?
    Veronica
    yes this can be an issue we need to replicate this on local as well please ping me on tomorrow for the results
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    Hello! What is the result?
    Veronica
    hi can you please share the question URL as there are more than 3500 questions
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi the delay in response due to support holiday try to wrap the iframe code in iframevideo shortcode : [iframevideo]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aVMkvCTT_yg" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/iframevideo]
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    Video inserted through the frontend editor - URL video on YouTube. It is not possible to insert these tags there: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Lx-Jsf21zKDJssgT53pal0AMKkjgR3jM/view?usp=sharing
    Veronica
    yes right it is not showing the video here i need to discuss this with my team mates then i will update here
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    Ok. Thanks. Waiting.
    Veronica
    hi yes it will not work as the provision is this question can be only used inside the quiz so it will work only inside the quiz not in the direct link
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    Can you add this issue to your to-do list to implement this feature?
    Veronica
    well we are not going to add provision for this if you want to view the question view in the quiz not directly
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘Video explanation is not appeared in post questions’ is closed to new replies.