Video in WPLMS Appointments not showing

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Appointments Video in WPLMS Appointments not showing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    emism
    Spectator
    Hi,
    1. I am just setting up the appointments plugin and can't get the video introduction to work. https://prnt.sc/ulsnvv

2. How can I get more info to show about the instructor on the appointments-directory-page? I would like there to be a little text and some tags that show instuctor level skill, etc. Do I have to change some template file?

Diana
    Participant
    Point 1: Actually, we are cahing this page so once you add video link for the instructor. Close the tab and then open appointments directory page in a new tab. Then check the video will work Point 2: First we need to create a profile field, name it as “description”. Then edit the field and add some text. Then Go to wp-admin > WPLMS > BuddyPress > Instructor Description Field and add this field name so the text will be fetched from here This description will start appearing in the appointments directory
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Video in WPLMS Appointments not showing’ is closed to new replies.