Video Vibe not loading the videos in the album

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns VideoVibe Video Vibe not loading the videos in the album

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    victoriousds
    Participant
    Please refer the screenshot http://prntscr.com/haoq5q When i click on the load, It shows no video. Please help
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well please goto your vimeo account and then delete all albums named " 6 " . Then create an album named Basic . Then please try checking it with a different account . If above does not helps then Please share your site url and admin credentials to check this issue at your end . PS : mark reply as private while sharing .
    victoriousds
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    victoriousds
    Participant
    victoriousds
    Participant
    Hi, I am still waiting for the solution
    victoriousds
    Participant
    Even when i am trying to upload a file, I am getting this error http://prntscr.com/hcs1un
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    victoriousds
    Participant
    Hi Alex, But the existing albums in vimeo isn’t loading. What about that? There are 4 albums that i have created already and i want to import videos from it. But since the albums are not showing i am not able to import the videos. Please solve this issue. This is the main issue that i have mentioned from the beginning and hasn’t solved yet :/   and where can i find this basic album in vimeo ? Its directly uploading to the default folder. Its not creating a folder called basic or I can’t find it. Please help me out   A
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    victoriousds
    Participant
    Hi Alex, Thank you.   The problem is sorted out. We have created folders not albums. Thank you very much :)
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Video Vibe not loading the videos in the album’ is closed to new replies.