Video vibe unable to upload to Album . Showcase in Vimeo

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns VideoVibe Video vibe unable to upload to Album . Showcase in Vimeo

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    prateekgupta2009
    Participant
    Hello, I have Vimeo Pro & using Video Vibe. When a user upload the video it goes to Main Video Folder instead of user folder like in Amazon S3. I want to have user folders of instructors when they upload video like in S3. All videos lands in Showcase with the user id number as showcase. So instead of Showcase it should create a folder & from that folder it should display. Over the time it will be difficult to find the video in main Video folder as there will be thousands of video, so it should upload it to Video Folder. I can't find any setting which allow to upload the video in Video Folder.  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please enable instructor privacy from wp-admin -> lms -> settings -> video vibe .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This will create album on vimeo with user id on vimeo for the instructor and all uploaded videos by that instructor will be go to this album
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Video vibe unable to upload to Album . Showcase in Vimeo’ is closed to new replies.