Video vibe unable to upload to Album . Showcase in Vimeo

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns VideoVibe Video vibe unable to upload to Album . Showcase in Vimeo

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    I purchased Video Vibe and have successfully generated token. When instructor uploads video, it lands in the Video section of Vimeo. Only when I drag it manually into the 'Showcase' (or Album) by loggin into my Vimeo account, it is visible in the library. This appears to be a bug perhaps with Vimeo updating their location. Please can you check and fix this
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well it should have landed in an album or collection first. Please check if you have enabled instructor video privacy or not from wp-admin-> lms-> settings -> Video vibe . Also please share your site url and admin credentials in private reply .
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    My wp-admin dashboard keep showing this on top sometimes now. Array ( [0] => 21 [1] => 20 ) Array ( [0] => 21 [1] => 20 ) Array ( [0] => 21 [1] => 20 ) Array ( [0] => 21 [1] => 20 ) Array ( [0] => 21 [1] => 20 ) Array ( [0] => 21 [1] => 20 ) Array ( [0] => 21 [1] => 20 )
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the shared credentials are not working anymore. CAn you please share credentials again ?
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    @ART-Providers, To debug the code on your site. That's why we are asking to share FTP credentials P.S. Mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I just checked your vimeo account and found that you have only free vimeo account which does not allows any kind of data and uploading videos using api hits . In order to upload videos to right place you need to have vimeo pro or plus account and after that you have to create an app and get the upload access to that app from vimeo . After that you will be able to upload videos using video vibe plugin.
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    That could be. However, the videos are infact uploaded successfully. They upload to the Video folder of Vimeo rather than the showcase. Can you confirm it is just a case of Vimeo Pro before we invest in a membership. Wanted to be sure the basic upload works before going ahead. The Vimeo account actually shows upload is approved.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes vimeo pro and plus accounts works well with the video vibe plugin . AS only pro users can edit the album and while uploading the video we have to add it to a album which requires album edit permissions as well.
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    Thanks for the information. That was helpful. Will purchase the Paid plan on Vimeo and try
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok please share if it still does not work , we will check it.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘Video vibe unable to upload to Album . Showcase in Vimeo’ is closed to new replies.