Videos available for download

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS S3 Videos available for download

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    skalra18
    Spectator
    I have read many posts but couldn't find an exact answer. So, let me ask the question again : How effective is WPLMS S3? Can it help in protecting downloading of videos..? I read in some post that you have features in your To Do List which will help in improving the security of the content. Any update on this topic..? Or would you like to suggest any other measures/plugins that we could install to tackle this problem.?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    WPLMS S3 uses the ability of Amazon S3 to generate expiring content and links, s3 allows to load the files to the browser for the duration that you have set . for example : If you have set the duration for the file for 3 minutes then after 3 minutes the file data will not be transferred from s3 server no matter if whole file data was transferred or not . So any attachment, videos or images will be available for a limited duration(that you have set) when the page loads .
    No One
    Spectator
    Sorry for hijacking this thread, but I really need to know What is the point of this plugin, Why we should buy it?? If you said You should buy this plugin because of introducing expiration duration option, I'll recommend you to install this FREE plugin : Secure HTML5 Video Player, We are using it instead of wplms s3 So, I think wplms s3 plugin is useless for now untill adding streaming security feature. * We are able to secure our Amazon videos using [Secure HTML5 Video Player] and [Smart Content Protector plugin (for disabling save vide option from right click)]
    skalra18
    Spectator
    Hi Just User, Thanks for including the plugin details. Looking forward to try these plugins. I have one question for you : I noticed that android users get an option to save video if they long press the video, are you aware of this problem..? Are you using any plugin to tackle this..? Can smart content protector plugin tackle this..?
    No One
    Spectator
    Hi skalra18, happy to help anytime, Yes, Smart Content Protector - Pro WP Copy Protection handle this "android users get an option to save video if they long press the video" You can find it on this link : https://codecanyon.net/item/smart-content-protector-pro-wp-copy-protection/5400835
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Thanks for sharing, this is a very nice plugin.   I haven't tried it yet, so give me some time to check  this plugin.
    skalra18
    Spectator
    Superb..!  Thanks Just User. I was looking to find a fix for this. Mr Vibe and team - Thanks for your continuous and prompt support. I really appreciate the effort that you and your team put.
    skalra18
    Spectator
    Hi Just User, There is one last thing I need help with, I have installed the plugin but its not working smoothly with the website. May be its conflicting with some other settings, as soon as I installed this plugin I started getting some errors in website browsing. Could you please share with me the Smart Content Protector plugin settings that you have enabled..? It would be great if you could take a couple of screenshots, or if you could make a 5 seconds video showing the settings. I know I am giving you trouble, but I would really appreciate if you could spare just 5 minutes for this. Thank you.
    skalra18
    Spectator
    The only trouble that i am facing is while logging in and logging out. I am not able to log in as a user, it is redirecting me to wordpress login page and then after that it doesn't work. What am I missing here :/
    skalra18
    Spectator
    Just user, I apologize for this series of replies but I just took a demo of Smart Content Protector and it seems that i can still save videos on my android device. Could you please share your website with me? I would like to have a look once. Sorry for all this trouble.
    No One
    Spectator
    Hello again, I'll share all configuration settings for the Two plugins and a page with video hosted by Amazon. Please give me some time (just a couple of hours) to collect all of this ASAP.   Also I'm collecting all enhances and configurations we made to add more functions for this amazing theme [WPLMS], Many thanks for Mr. Vibe and his great team
    No One
    Spectator
    1. Settings for Smart Content Protector   2. Settings for Secure HTML5 Video Player
    skalra18
    Spectator
    Perfect. Thank you so much :)
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Videos available for download’ is closed to new replies.