Videos disappearing – causing panic and complaints

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns VideoVibe Videos disappearing – causing panic and complaints

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    italymadeeasy
    Spectator
    Hi there, it's happened a couple of times already (three to be exact) that all the videos embeded in my lessons using Vibe Video disappear. They just don't show. This is a huge problem for me since all my courses are video courses... and it's a bit of a nightmare when my customers can't see videos! Any idea why this is happening? Cheers
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Its really wierd ,Please share your site url and admin credentials to check this issue at your end . PS : mark reply as private while sharing .
    italymadeeasy
    Spectator
    hello again and thanks. Sure you guys can have a look, but I'm not sure what you'll be able to find, since videos from VideoVibe are now displaying. The problem is when they randomly all disappear!!]
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I guess the videos were not loading from vimeo server itself due to traffic or slow internet connection at that time .
    italymadeeasy
    Spectator
    We ended up removing the Video Vibe plugin and creating custom code to convert all the hundreds of embed codes we had to generate a standard Vimeo embed code. It's a shame, but the issue was affecting business. Cheers
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Videos disappearing – causing panic and complaints’ is closed to new replies.