VideoVibe – name and privacy option

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns VideoVibe VideoVibe – name and privacy option

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    KAIST
    Spectator
    hi! Thanks a lot for helping me the great features go smoothly. After uploading with video vibe There is "Please name your file and set it privacy" option. and There is a name and a privacy specification. The problem is when I name an item but it can not be reflected. Just evey names are same -> "untitled" Also privacy does not seem to be reflected. Every video has same privacy setting result on Vimeo. Even private, password protected. I would appreciate it if you let me know what the problem is in this part. https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cqfoeaZY4v thank you!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    KAIST
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay can you please share your vimeo account details with us in private reply .I will debug the issue .
    KAIST
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay please check it now .We have fixed the issue at your end .
    KAIST
    Spectator
    Awesome! It is perfect. I feel so good that this can solved so smoothly. Can I ask what was the problem? Is there something wrong with the configuration in Vimeo? Alex is the best!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    some changes regarding securities has been made by vimeo in its api calls . There are some parameters that are blocked now . We have added check for that in while making api calls .
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘VideoVibe – name and privacy option’ is closed to new replies.