View all courses in Student dashboard through widget.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting View all courses in Student dashboard through widget.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Vikas
    Spectator
    1. How I can show all courses in student dashboard which are purchased or not by that student. I want to do it by widget so please tell how to do it?

2. After showing all courses How I can add custom links on those courses which are not purchased by that student. Means How I can define that which course in purchased or which is not So that I also can change  some css on that course image.

3. How can I show course progress bar under the course image in student dashboard.

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1. You can add the vibe carousel widget to your student sidebar . refer : http://prntscr.com/9sesf4 2. that would not be possible as of now .Fro that you may need to create a whole new widget . 3. That is also not possible as of now in wplms .
    Vikas
    Spectator
    Ok Can you tell how can I get  post ids of all purchased courses  by a particular student?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Check out this function : will return post ids and takes user id and order status as prameter . /** * Returns all the orders made by the user * @param int $user_id * @param string $status (completed|processing|canceled|on-hold etc) * @return array of order ids */ function wplms_get_all_user_orders($user_id, $status = 'completed') { if(!$user_id) { return false; } $args = array( 'numberposts' => -1, 'meta_key' => '_customer_user', 'meta_value' => $user_id, 'post_type' => 'shop_order', 'post_status' => 'publish', 'tax_query' => array( array( 'taxonomy' => 'shop_order_status', 'field' => 'slug', 'terms' => $status ) ) ); $posts = get_posts($args); //get the post ids as order ids return wp_list_pluck($posts, 'ID');   }
    Vikas
    Spectator
    Thanks.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘View all courses in Student dashboard through widget.’ is closed to new replies.