View email in browser does not work

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues View email in browser does not work

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    nealda
    Participant
    Hi, I am setting up the LMS e-mail. Did everything in the book, including creating an email page with the email template and connected the email page on the WPLMS options panel --> Course Manager --> Email Page. The emails work beautifully but the <span style="text-decoration: underline;">View it in your browser</span> link returns a blank page. See image below - the email page is not grabbing the email template. Should I copy and paste the email template onto the page? Not sure what I've done wrong ... please help. Rgds, Nealda
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Have you set email page in your wp-admin -> wplms -> course manager ? If not then please create page named email and select its template to be "Email Page" ,then select this page  in your wp-admin -> wplms -> course manager . Please also check if this is happening for other emails also ?
    nealda
    Participant
    Yes I have already created a page named email and selected its template to be "Email Page". Yes I have already set email page in the wp-admin --> wplms --> course manager. Yes there is this same problem for all emails.  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Working fine at my test site . Please check  : http://prntscr.com/clrjht Can you please share your site url and admin credentials to check this issue at your end ? Ps : mark reply as private while sharing .
    nealda
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I checked your site and found that there are some issues with  your email template itself . There are too many comments in your email template  and somewhere the system isnot able to read the template . can you try using the default email template and customise it ?
    nealda
    Participant
    Thanks Alex. But that's too much trouble for me to do. Frankly speaking, I expect all WPLMS functions to be well-synchronised and compatible. For now, I am not using the LMS email setting until all issues and bugs are resolved. My email templates are now using a third-party plugin which works well. Rgds, Nealda
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well in wplms emails we need to replace the tokens with the dynamic content . The json data is sensitive and breaks with a single misplaced quote and we use to process the email vars in json on the email temaplate page . I have tested the mails by using other email templates but it did not had any comments . You can customize the existing email template as per your needs .
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘View email in browser does not work’ is closed to new replies.