View student’s quiz answer after evaluated

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues View student’s quiz answer after evaluated

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    circlekSolutions
    Participant
    Hi, I'm currently using WPLMS 4.080. May I know how can I see my student's answer to a quiz that has been graded? I notice that when I choose "Auto Evaluate Results", I can only see the grade the students got but I would also like to know which questions they got right/wrong. May you help? Thank you.
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    circlekSolutions
    Participant
    Hi Diana, Thank you for your response. Yes, I use the new version. I checked the Statistics section and I can only find the student's grade, but not the students' answer to the quiz. How can I re-check the students' answer to a quiz after it's graded? Thank you.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Now from wplms plugin version 1.3.0.1 you can check user full results in submissions section -> quiz -> select quiz : https://prnt.sc/ug2iaf
    circlekSolutions
    Participant
    Hello, Thanks for the update. I'm able to see the list of students that have completed the evaluation on the "Evaluation Complete" tab, but when I try to click on the "View Submission" of the other students, nothing happens. It only works when I try to view my own submission. As an admin, I should be able to see other students' submissions as well. May you help to check? Please let me know if you need further information. Thank you.
    Diana
    Participant
    Okay, we will check on your site. Make sure you have the updated version of the plugin and vibebp Share the site URL with admin credentials here in a private reply Also record the steps you are following because we need to replicate that in same manner
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘View student’s quiz answer after evaluated’ is closed to new replies.