Viewing attachments in units

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Viewing attachments in units

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    Hello, When you insert an attachment in a chapter, it sometimes appears in text, sometimes in image. How can we adjust this parameter? This example with 3 files : 1 docx and 2 pdf. PDF_link Thanks
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    I tried to deactivate the plugins one by one but nothing changes!
    Veronica
    hi, wired!! i have never faced this type of error are you using any cache plugin if yes then try to disable this and then check if the same persist  
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    I'm sorry, but I'm not the only one. The teachers insist that I find a solution. What can I do ?. This topic I tried to add the code as explained in the topic, but it doesn't work. I disabled plugins one by one as recommended in the topic, but nothing changes Can you transfer my problem to Alex who has already worked on this problem?
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    When I insert an April PDF from the media, I don't have this problem.
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    The problem comes in my opinion from a plugin that I had installed: PDF Embedder Premium When you upload a pdf, it automatically creates image files in 4 copies of different formats. I uninstalled it but the files keep creating automatically. I just uploaded a jpeg file. When I go to the uploads directory, I find 10 copies of this file in different formats. Has my wplms been hacked? What can I do to stop this?
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    I contacted the PDF Embedder plugin support, but the problem does not come from there. I hope we can find a solution to this problem ;-)
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please share your site url , admin credentials in private reply to check this .
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well we are using a wordpress function " wp_get_attachment_link "   in which the either the wordpress itself or some third party plugin is showing review  . Please try adding this custom css in your wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> custom css in order to hide the thumbnail : ul#attachments i.fa.fa-file-pdf-o+a img {display:none;}  
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    Hello, The code did not work. Sorry! I'm going to make a little video : Pdf_after_march_problem The problem only manifests itself for pdf uploaded from May. If we take a pdf from a previous month, the problem does not arise. If it was a plugin problem, it shouldn't do it every time. Finally, we can see that some pdf files from May appear with a black band in the media. I saw that this problem was part of the upcoming fixes for version 4.0 Have a nice day ;-)
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    I just deleted the other codes from my CMS leaving only yours and this time, I no longer have the image but I also do not see the name of the pdf. Pdf_title_no_show Half the problem is solved ;-)
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
      Please try adding this given code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin :   add_action('wplms_before_every_unit',function(){ add_filter('wp_get_attachment_link',function($link,$id,$size,$permalink,$icon,$text,$attr){ $_post = get_post( $id ); if ( empty( $_post ) || ( 'attachment' !== $_post->post_type ) || ! wp_get_attachment_url( $_post->ID ) ) { return __( 'Missing Attachment' ); } $url = wp_get_attachment_url( $_post->ID ); if ( $permalink ) { $url = get_attachment_link( $_post->ID ); } $link_text = $_post->post_title; if ( '' === trim( $link_text ) ) { $link_text = esc_html( pathinfo( get_attached_file( $_post->ID ), PATHINFO_FILENAME ) ); } return "<a href='" . esc_url( $url ) . "'>$link_text</a>"; },999999,7); });
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    It's perfect. Thank you very much. You can close this topic ;-) Good evening !
    Veronica
    thanks to confirm topic closed #staysafe
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘Viewing attachments in units’ is closed to new replies.