Vimeo Lightbox

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns VideoVibe Vimeo Lightbox

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    skubeedoo777
    Participant
    I’m looking for a lightbox for vimeo videos and don’t see any in the documentation. Does this theme have a lightbox? Thank you…
    Diana
    Participant
    @skubeedoo777 Can you please tell me where do you want to add the video in popup
    skubeedoo777
    Participant
    On the homepage, I want to add three video lightboxes. But why would it matter if the entire website is wordpress? I posted the same question on the envato website, and this was the reply: Yes the theme has a lightbox for vimeo, youtube videos. Please post on wplms.io/support and we'll help you with this. Can you please tell me how to add a vimeo lightbox? I've got my website designer waiting since yesterday. Thank you.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This is not available with page builder ,for this we will need a bit of script and some html button clicking on which video opens .   Switch to text mode from visual mode in editor  and add this html : <a class="ajax-popup-video button button-primary" href="https://vimeo.com/298696767">Vimeo video</a>   and add this given script in your wp-admin-> wplms -> footer -> google anaylitics script : <script type="text/javascript">       jQuery(document).ready(function($) {         $('.ajax-popup-video').magnificPopup({               type: 'iframe',           mainClass: 'mfp-fade',           removalDelay: 160,           preloader: false,             fixedContentPos: false         });       });     </script>     in your html just make sure that you change the vimeo video link .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Vimeo Lightbox’ is closed to new replies.