Vimeo video embed in question explanations

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Vimeo video embed in question explanations

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    e180301
    Spectator
    Hi. Thanks for creating this awesome theme for us but I have a problem which I couldn't find a solution for. When I embed video solutions from Vimeo for the questions I have in the quizzes, the control bar is not clickable. Following scenarios would be alright but they do not work for me at the moment: 1- Either the videos should start automatically as the user checks an answer. (In this case, the user should be able to stop it when they desire) 2- Or the user should be able to start the video when they desire. (In this case, the user should be able to click on the start button) The problem only occurs in question explanations. If I embed a video from Vimeo with the same privacy and control settings to a post, it works flawlessly. Thanks for your help in advance,
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well you need to add the parameter "autoplay=1" in embed source url : or whilegetting your embed code click on show option and check autoplay . refer : http://prntscr.com/gd8hta refer : https://join.vimeo.com/embed-videos/?utm_id=General+-+Embed+-+BMM&gclid=CjwKCAjwuITNBRBFEiwA9N9YEEE3WVcdSFpmuJAJIdh5gj1_-m4bGdaWECI3GtpKl-iGjy3J5ux2WRoC2lEQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CMuDpMHX9NUCFY-GaAodjLQFQA
    e180301
    Spectator
    The problem is the buttons (play/pause, full screen, etc.) are not working when I embed the video to the question explanation. The buttons do not work only in question explanations. They work well if it's a post.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Try adding the bellow css in your appearance->customize->custom css: .question_wrapper.loaded {height: 300px;} Please let me know if this helps.
    e180301
    Spectator
    It solved the problem indeed. Thank you very much for your efforts.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Vimeo video embed in question explanations’ is closed to new replies.