VIMEO Video is not playing

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting VIMEO Video is not playing

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    hachmolog
    Participant
    Hi, I Created unit with video type, and use with vimeo link. But when click on start course the video not play.
    hachmolog
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    hachmolog
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    hachmolog
    Participant
    hachmolog
    Participant
    The Vimeo video working from Admin user but Not from Student user.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the video is accessible , its just the player that is not able to play the video . This was an issue in previous version of vibebp and wplms plugins , please update the plugins to latest version 1.6.0.1+ in order to fix the issue
    hachmolog
    Participant
    But i have wplms 1.6.0.1 and vibebp 1.6.0.2 and still not work. What can i do??? Please help me it's so important for me. see again screen shot: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p-BcL9z9GmRXJuMJUhAkIojKttYynwI_/view?usp=sharing
    hachmolog
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    hachmolog
    Participant
    Hi, As i written before.The issue is only for student user. is working well only for Admin user. That is the reason why not reproduced for you. This video is on student account: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p-BcL9z9GmRXJuMJUhAkIojKttYynwI_/view?usp=sharing You can create user on the login page and open free course to see the issue. Thank
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    hachmolog
    Participant
    Thank. I found the exact scenario. When you click on enrolled Courses from the Dashboard is ok. But when you click on Start/Continue course from the Status Course page it's not working. See the video and try the exact steps for reproduce: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PniWPjSH2Ve3WUc9dDWGVNQoVjIrlFn0/view?usp=sharing Login with Student user -> All courses page -> Select course with free unit -> click on start/continue/subscribe for free ===>>> It's not played. Go to Profile -> Enrolled Course -> select the same course -> video played.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    HI yes I see the issue on your site but on my site this is working fine . I would recommend you to udpate your wplms plugin to latest version 1.6.0.4 and regenerate the service worker after update.
    hachmolog
    Participant
    I updated the wplms and vibebp to the last version and the bug still reproduce. Do you have other idea? Maybe the issue related to the buttons? And how can i translate the button subscribe for free? i didn't found on loco translate in wplms and vibevp. Thanks
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • The topic ‘VIMEO Video is not playing’ is closed to new replies.