Visual Composer

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Visual Composer

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    brar1996
    Participant
    Hello, How do i make visual composer work on this... It doesn't work with any of my pages. if someone can logon and do it it would be great  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    www.picktheclass.com/wp-admin user:picktheclass pass:Toronto1!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please always post your site credentials in a private reply .

For sharing confidential information

Make sure you mark your reply as private Private replies can only be seen by the author and Vibe Staff.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please try following : 1. Please try deactivating third  party plugins and make sure that your theme and all its plugins are updated to latest version . 2. Please try creating a new admin user and check if the issue is appearing to him also after clearing browser cache .
    brar1996
    Participant
    i can't even load media into the pages...it just doesn't appear, please go on the site and fix..thanks
    brar1996
    Participant
    Check the image I have attached, that may be the reason please check it out..
    brar1996
    Participant
    Also, i have set the menu to stick when it scrolls and none of the menu tabs follow when i scroll? how do i fix this or you can login and do it for me. thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the demo setup that you have installed has the default header in it adn in default header only  top menu remain fixed . Please try changing the header from wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> header .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I checked and found the Vc to be working fine in your site now and also the media library popup is working fine at back end page edit . Lemme know if missed something .
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Visual Composer’ is closed to new replies.