Visual Composer Activation

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Visual Composer Activation

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    vagsit
    Participant
    Hello     I have just purchased visual composer from envato market, i deleted and re installed the visual composer plugin but i still get the message No licenses found. I have a verified acount in envato. Furthermore i cant find where to put the license key! Any ideas why this is happening? I have seen the videos for updating visual composer but i want to activate the license key i just purchased and i cand find a way.   Thank you in advance  
    vagsit
    Participant
    in the support of visual composer regarding this issue says>>>   <span style="color: #696969; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif; line-height: 25.6px; background-color: #f1f1f1;">It could be so that your WP theme author disabled License tab of Visual Composer within his/her theme configuration. It is necessary to contact theme author directly to get information on how to enable License tab by removing his/her custom blocker.</span>
    sandy
    Hi, Make sure you have activated the plugin and check this setting: 1. Go to wp-admin->Visual Composer->Product license 2. Add your license key as shown in screenshot :http://prntscr.com/c3ydy8 Let us know if this helps.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Visual Composer Activation’ is closed to new replies.