Visual Composer and Certificate

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Visual Composer and Certificate

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mborges
    Spectator
    Hi, I used VC to create a certificate template.  When I preview the certificate from the editor it looks as intended. However, when I complete the course that I assigned this certificate to it does not show any of the styling associated with VC. I attached screen shots of both below. Thanks, Michael
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please note that the certificate is loaded in the popup with the ajax .The issue is visual composer is not ajax compatible and this is known issue and we have already reaised a topic  for this in visual composer support forums . So this can only be fixed after they respond on how to load its scripts and styles in ajax content also .
    kevin
    Spectator
    Micheal Did you able to fix this issue? Also I have some question regarding your website let me know your email address if you dont mind will like to contact you!
    mborges
    Spectator
    Hi Kevin, no still working on it...my email is [email protected].
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please import the sample certificate templates .You will find the xml file in the attached zip file .Please try importing the templates using this file from wp-admin-> tools -> import Download : https://wplms.io/support/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/wplms.wordpress.2016-02-01.zip Now please refer these sample certificates to create your own certificate templates .
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Visual Composer and Certificate’ is closed to new replies.