Visual Composer Front end Editor Not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Visual Composer Front end Editor Not working

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    makarand06
    Spectator
    Hello, Visual composer not working properly after I update my website to wordpress 4.5 latest version.
    • I am not able to add any element from visual composer

• Front end visual editor also not working.

All my plugins and themes are updated to the latest version. Except Visual composer, I am not able to auto update it as it does not allowing me to do so. Kindly refer the attachment to see how visual composer is struced at the loading screen itself.

jgavilan
    Spectator
    I am having the same issue right after update wordpress and WPLMS theme. I can't edit or even see anything created with Visual Composer. Please we need assistance with this. It is like not having websites anymore, we can't edit at all. Thanks in advance, J. Gavilán
    jgavilan
    Spectator
    Could it be that the version of WPLMS included with the theme on the Themeforest web is version 4.11.1? There is a 4.11.2 version of Visual Composer that supposedly fix compatibility issues with wordpress 4.5 We would need WPLMS admins to upload the latest version of Visual Composer to the theme pack at Themeforest. Hope this helps and makes it to solve the problem.
    vasilisgtr
    Spectator
    Same problem here. I think Visual Composer 4.11.2 will fix the problem.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The latest version of visual composer will be available with the next update of wplms theme releasing next week.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Ok we are emailing all of you on this topic the latest version of visual composer.  
    theskillsshop
    Participant
    Has this issue been resolved? If so, could some explain how. My visual composer is not working either. Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi @theskillshop, I have mailed you the latest version of visual composer at this email id : [email protected] Please update your visual composer plugin and check the issue again .
    volkandalyan
    Participant
    same problem
    dmill1234567
    Spectator
    Same problem over here.
    theskillsshop
    Participant
    Hi @volkandalyan and @dmill1234567 Alex sent me an updated visual composer plugin. Works perfectly now.
    dmill1234567
    Spectator
    That's great ! so.... @alex , could I please have the update too? :) Here's a dumb question. Can I just delete the plugin and put the update in the plugin folder by FTP? (I'm new at this) Thanks!
    theskillsshop
    Participant
    I am pretty new to this too and I don't know much about FTP, so you should probably wait for one of the administrators responds. I know that visual composer is a paid plugin so if you have already purchased it or want to purchase it you can update it on your own. Otherwise you will have to wait for a copy from vibethemes or a theme update. This is my understanding of it. Alex was pretty quick to respond to me, it shouldn't be too long :)
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    We are emailing the latest version of Visual Composer.   @dmill: You can update visual composer by three methods, refer: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/how-to-update-visual-composer/ Note: Method 2 will not work because wplms theme is not updated yet. Let us know if you face any issue.  
    maspoch
    Participant
    I need this update i can't edit on the front end either thanks. I tried the fixes at https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/how-to-update-visual-composer/ None of that seems to work, when i try to edit my  home page visual editor isn't working. I've used visual composer plenty of times before so i know this isn't how it's suppose to work. [email protected]
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • The topic ‘Visual Composer Front end Editor Not working’ is closed to new replies.