Visual Composer Issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Visual Composer Issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    peterDomis
    Spectator
    1. I have tested the Visual Composer Trial Application and see small popup dialog boxes with options to customize the page-content appear every where I point the mouse. Is it not that way Visual Composer supposed to work with WPLMS?

2. I intended to use the default theme as the base for my site and change only a few details. Is this possible?

3. Is there a way I could access the entire page code with an external development application and work my changes directly?

I just bought WPLMS and thus overwhelmed. Thanks in advance!

H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    1) Visual composer works fine wplms, The way you are describing is of frontend edit of visual composer, refer: http://prntscr.com/a0ibnn. There are two editors frontend and backend, you can use which ever you like. 2) Yes this is possible, you can use different header styles and layouts in the new wplms 2.0+ updates. Also let us know which few details you want to change. 3) I recommend you to not make any changes in the theme files, if you want to make some changes then use child themes.
    peterDomis
    Spectator
    1. I continue having problem with Fronted Edit because when I open the website and click Edit With Visual Composer, the header part disappears and the rest of the page is unchangeable. 2. If I use Backend Edit, it presents me: YOU HAVE A BLANK PAGE, START ADDING CONTENT OR TEMPLATES. It suggests that I have to create a new page. My question is Where is the content I see on the Default Theme? That's is what I wanted to edit. I might follow your suggestion and use Child Themes. 3. I would like to know how much would it cost to have my Website edited with personal content? I would like to have the site structure as it looks but with my texts and pictures. The change can happen per page so that I can afford to pay in stages. Thank you for your time. Please have a look at the website: Docentol.com AdminUser: Authority Password: Auth#12Granted!
    sandy
    1. Default theme is designed using Page builder so you won't be able to edit those pages with Visual Composer. 2. Visual Composer works with WPLMS in a way that you can create new pages, add shortcodes of Visual Composer in the course pages, units etc. Since the pages are designed using Page builder (like home,about,contact page)so it is not possible to edit it via Visual Composer. Let us know if you are changing any specific page. We might be able to help you better. 3. Apologies, as of now due to time constraints we are not taking up any customizations.  
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Visual Composer Issue’ is closed to new replies.