Visual Composer not working in units

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Visual Composer not working in units

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    koreancandy
    Spectator
    Hi, I'm sorry but I've found another issue. This time it's with Visual Composer. The shortcodes work perfectly on pages, but when used in units, it doesn't display properly as you can see in the screenshots attached. I've deactivated all plugins, but this problem still persists. I have also spoken to the authors of Visual Composer and they think it's an issue with WPLMS. Is there a way to fix this? Thank you!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please try enabling the non ajax courses from wp-admin -> Lms -> settings : refer : http://prntscr.com/9dzouh
    andrewlawless
    Spectator
    Does not work for me. I have disbaled and enabled. Does not work.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please note that for this feature your theme version must be 1.9.9.1  and you also need to enable the unit locking -> mark previous unit complete and check after resetting the course for the student . Please check the single unit page view the unit when logged in as the admin from the curriculum . If still it not working on the unit pages ,then also check if the visual composer is enabled for the units in the visual composer settings . In this way the units will open same as the pages are opened .If it still does not fixed then  please contact the visual composer plugin for this .
    clix223
    Spectator
    Did you ever figure out what was going on. I am having the same problem currently, and when I disable ajax the units will not even load from start course
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you please check if the those elements are working on wordpress default posts and pages .
    tricyclemag
    Participant
    I'm having the same problem. Pages built with Visual Composer are fine outside WPLMS. But there's a problem with Course Units withinWPLMS. If opened via the Curriculum, they render as they should. But if opened from the Course Timeline, the page shows all of the shortcodes. This is with WPLMS 2.0 (all other plugins updated) and Visual Composer 4.9.2. define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '128M'); in default-constants.php Also tried disabling AJAX, which breaks navigation via the Timeline.
    ozlady
    Spectator
    Has this been resolved? I'm experiencing the same problem.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please try enabling the non ajax courses from wp-admin -> Lms -> settings :
    refer : http://prntscr.com/9dzouh For this to work properly please set the unit locking-> mark previous unit complete from wplms -> course manager .
    tricyclemag
    Participant
    Thanks for this. I saw you suggest it elsewhere and tried it. For us, though, this is not a workable solution, since unit locking forces students to address the material in a very regimented way—and that doesn't suit the material we're presenting. In any case, in visual-editing mode, the ADMIN link in the sidebar is also broken (clicking it calls up a blank page). This is fixed by resaving Permalinks—but doing so breaks the rendering of Visual Composer shortcodes on that page as well.
    sandy
    The issue is with Latest update of Visual Composer. We will fix the issue in Vibe course module 2.0.2 in couple of hours. Thanks
    tricyclemag
    Participant
    Bless you!
    ozlady
    Spectator
    I'm still experiencing this since the update. I have resaved permalinks. Is there something I am missing?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please make your you updated the vibe course module.
    ozlady
    Spectator
    Yes - I have all the latest modules installed: WPLMS v 2.0.1 Vibe Course Module v 2.0.2 Vibe CustomTypes v 2.0.3 Vibe Shortcodes v 2.0.1 WPLMS Dashboard v 2.0.1 WPLMS Assignment v 2.0.1 WPLMS Front End v 2.0.1 WPLMS EventOn v 2.0.1
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Visual Composer not working in units’ is closed to new replies.