visual composer or pagebuilder

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting visual composer or pagebuilder

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    beng33
    Spectator
    I was wondering what is the best to use . visual composer of pagebuilder to make your pages in WPLMS and what is gonna be used in wplms 2.0   happy newyear to you all ;)
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Visual composer is extra plugin that we provided in wplms to build the pages as many of our users demanded this plugin with the theme. All of our demos are created using the vibe page builder and it will provide you course related designs like course carousel and post girds etc  . YOu can use both of them together in single page but cannot mix the contents of it . You can select to show the visual composer content above or below the page builder content .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Also you can choose to disable enable the vibe page builder . refer : http://prntscr.com/9jcltn
    beng33
    Spectator
    i think page builder is a better solution then visual composer, the whole update stuff with visual composer is kind of cummersom and also i got a feeling it's havvy weighted. Can i just delete visaul composer plugin and just keep the vibes page builder plugin. Doesn't this gonna effect the updates of the theme in the futher ?   Happy newyear mister vibe, and keep the nice work going in 2016 you make a great product;)
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes you can deactivate the visual composer plugin in your site . Thanks for the wishes :) .  
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘visual composer or pagebuilder’ is closed to new replies.