Visual COmposer troubleshooting

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Visual COmposer troubleshooting

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    misnar
    Participant
    Hi there, I'm using  WPLMSVersion : 2.5.1 and hen i activate Visual composer :
    • everything is perfect on front
    • I can't edit page (black page) from the admin
    • I can't edit articles (blank page) from the admin
    I've tried to delete + re-upload the composer-JS.zip but still the same problem. I can't find info on this trouble, could you help me please ?
    TheLibzter
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Visual composer is working fine at my test site in back end as well as in front end . Please make sure that  your wplms theme is updated to latest version 2.5.1 and then follow this tip to upgrade your visual composer . IF still above does not fixes your problem then @misnar please share your admin credentials and site url in private reply and @thelibzter please create your own topic and share your credentials there in a private reply .
    misnar
    Participant
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Ok, I checked your website and found the issue, the page is totally blank when the visual composer plugin is activated. But there is no error shown on the page to check, therefore can you please share the php error log with us to check the error on your website. You can get the php error log from your server.
    misnar
    Participant
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for sharing the error log, I checked the log but it wasn't helpful as it showed no such error. The issue is resolved as soon as the visual composer plugin is deactivated. I also tried to replicate this issue on my test setup with the latest version  you are using but was unable to replicate it. Can you also try contacting the webhost on this issue, this issue may be related to the php memory limit.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Visual COmposer troubleshooting’ is closed to new replies.