Visual Composer/Conflict with LMS plugin

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Visual Composer/Conflict with LMS plugin

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Cjeanne
    Participant

Visual composer editor disappeared of my Course pages. It works for the rest of the pages and posts, it is still activated for the course pages  but the buttons of visual composer at the post/pages head are missing and the visual composer display for pages that were using it is missing altogether. I contacted Visual Composer support, they answered: 

"The issue is due to a js conflict between the LMS plugin and the editor. It will require further debugging into the LMS to identify the exact code causing this conflict. Once done, a custom js code can be written to handle the same."

So?

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you please share url of that page and admin credentials to check this issue ?
    PS :  mark reply as private while sharing credentials .
    Cjeanne
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I just checked your site and found that your wplms theme and its plugins are outdated . SO please update your wplms theme and all its plugins to latest version 2.7.x from wp-admin->dashboard -> updates screen .
    Cjeanne
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Cjeanne
    Participant
    Ok, so I asked to them, they said that you must fix the issue, and you say that's to VC to solve it. It' looks like a ping pong game, isn't it? I paid for the theme, I paid for the support, and no one could help me because it's not his problem ? I just know one thing. If the problem is not fixed, I have to start again a new website with a new theme. WPLMS seems to be not compatible with VC, so please, make an effort.   C.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well  I tried to check the reason behind this but the error is coming from visual composer's js file not our's . Also they should have know their code better than us .they might know th reason behind this and can actually guide us in right direction . So please contact VC for once and ask them what might be the issue behind this .Please also show them that the error is coming from their js file .
    Cjeanne
    Participant
    Fantastic. You don't care. Could you please ask them to fix it?
    Although I fully understand your situation. Unfortunately, the issue is displayed in the Visual composer file, so the first point to debug this issue would be check Visual composer code. The file in question is minified, so we can not read its source code to give you any effective method to resolve this issue. All we can suggest is that you can try deactivating other third party plugins as we're not getting this issue on our sites. We will contact visual composer about this.
    Cjeanne
    Participant
    I found the problem. There's a conflict between VC and the plugin "<span style="color: #000000; font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, 'Segoe UI', Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 14px; white-space: nowrap;">Three Column Screen Layout". I deactivate this plugin and VC works with LMS. You can give this information to VC and close the ticket. Hope that it will help someone.  </span>
    There's a conflict between VC and the plugin "Three Column Screen Layout". Thanks for the information. Glad to know your issue is resolved. Closing the topic :)  
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Visual Composer/Conflict with LMS plugin’ is closed to new replies.