Waiting for admin approval

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Waiting for admin approval

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    logan
    This reply has been marked as private.
    chetansonar84
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    Hello, Yes this is because of your plugin does not have the updated code. we have made major changes in vibe custom type , vibe shortcode plugins. i need you to upload these updated plugins. also when you are done with this uploading you have to select the  "disable activation email and manually activate the account" again and save the changes. vibe-customtypes vibe-shortcodes Download these files and update them.
    chetansonar84
    Participant
    Hi, Ok, Thank you. I have a question. After your response I have added the API of themeforest in WPLMS "Details required for Auto-Update" section. May I know when will the theme and plugins will be updated automatically? also, will it cause any impact?
    logan
    Hello, We are working hard for theme with new demos like demo 13, demo 14, demo 15 and updated plugins. Once we upload the theme/plugin. you will get a notification of update. Perhaps today or in coming days. There will not be any impact, we are not changing anything in its layout or functionality. we have just removed some bugs, added fixes and extra settings with other plugins dependencies.
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Waiting for admin approval’ is closed to new replies.