WangGuard, Wordfence- recommended?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues WangGuard, Wordfence- recommended?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    iguanaacademy
    Spectator
    Hi- per your suggestion to address hack attacks on our site, I have installed the WangGuard plugin. I am wondering if also installing Wordfence security plugin is recommended. Would they conflict with each other or WPLMS? Thanks.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Wanggaurd is recommended by us to stop spam registrations and please  use the jetpack protect plugin for the security .
    iguanaacademy
    Spectator
    Is this the jetpack plugin you're recommending? https://wordpress.org/plugins/slimjetpack/
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    No just install jetpack plugin . It will show the security options as well .
    jflsznf2
    Spectator
    Please, could you suggest to me Wordfence Security plugin advanced settings for WPLSM?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    As we have not tested wplms with the wordfence so we would not be able to say anything on this . YOu can check various feature of the wordfence plugin ,many of the wplms users already using it .
    jflsznf2
    Spectator
    Hello, Thank You. What security plugin(s) would You suggest for WPLSM?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We recommends Jetpack security addon but wordfence is also compatible with the wplms plugin .
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘WangGuard, Wordfence- recommended?’ is closed to new replies.