Warning and HTTP 500 with 3.9 upgrade from customised version

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Warning and HTTP 500 with 3.9 upgrade from customised version

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    The upgrade instruction should have come with detailed information about changes in Class or potential major backward compatibility issue. We upgraded recently from 3.7 and the site initially started showing glitches and then completely down following fatal error. The debug shows problem with Class 'WPLMS_Front_End' , Uncaught Error: Class 'bp_course_filters' Commenting out has brought the site alive but with bunch of errors. https://www.art-providers.com/
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I checked your website currently there is no error. We have not removed any classes .I guess it was due to the plugin updates being running in background and there some classes went missing while replacing the files by the update .
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    Thank you for your help thus far. Reinstalling plugins, updating WooCommerce and then replacing WPLMS files has removed the other fatal errors but this error is messing the dashboard. Can you help with this please?
    [21-Feb-2020 17:18:57 UTC] WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 7 for query SELECT posts.ID as id,meta.meta_value as status FROM wp_posts AS posts LEFT JOIN wp_usermeta AS meta ON CONCAT('course_status','',posts.ID) = meta.meta_key WHERE   posts.post_type   = 'course' AND   posts.post_status   = 'publish' AND   meta.user_id   = 19 LIMIT 0, made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), do_action('template_redirect'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, bp_template_redirect, do_action('bp_template_redirect'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, bp_screens, do_action('bp_screens'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, wplms_dashboard_template, bp_core_load_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/wplms/members/single/dashboard.php'), dynamic_sidebar, WP_Widget->display_callback, wplms_course_progress->widget [21-Feb-2020 17:18:57 UTC] Here1.3
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Thanks, I am checking this. This query is perfectly valid and it is posted in the Course progress widget of the Student dashboard area. So, you can remove it for the time being from WP admin - Apperance - Widgets - Student Sidebar , remove the course progress widget.
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    Thank you for the information. That does seem to take the error away. Hope you are able to review what might be causing this but we are good now
    logan
    Yes it will be resolved.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Can you also share Mariadb version ?
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    Thanks for the reply. I heard back from the server guy and this is the information I found Server version: 5.5.60-MariaDB - MariaDB Server Protocol version: 10
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    Also phpMyAdmin Version information: 4.8.3 in case you need it
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    Is the issue with student widget resolved now please?
    Diana
    Participant
    @ART-Providers, Please continue here: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/database-error-for-mariadb/ Closing this topic
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Warning and HTTP 500 with 3.9 upgrade from customised version’ is closed to new replies.