website load issues

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues website load issues

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ajacks
    Participant
    Hi guys! I noticed that the website was loading very slowly on IE compared to Chrome. So just checked if there were any errors propping up... got a few 1) <span style="background-color: transparent; color: #ff0505; font-family: Consolas, 'Lucida Console', monospace; font-size: 12px; white-space: pre-wrap;">SCRIPT12008: SCRIPT12008: WebSocket Error: Incorrect HTTP response. Status code 403, Forbidden</span> 2) Script 5 Access Denied - the number kept going up and up currently at 200+ I am guessing it is the same error... can you please check?   thanks
    ajacks
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ajacks
    Participant
    Hi H.K, thank you for checking it out.. the website does open without error but it is very slow in IE which is why i checked for errors in console (IE Debug) and I got these two there 1) SCRIPT12008: SCRIPT12008: WebSocket Error: Incorrect HTTP response. Status code 403, Forbidden 2) Script 5 Access Denied - the number kept going up and up currently at 200+ I am guessing it is the same error... can you please check?  
    ajacks
    Participant
    Hi H.K, I just used a stopwatch to track actual display of the website from when I press enter (no browser cache - first time use) it took 15+ seconds...gtmetrix says load time of 4.4 on pagespeed by actual display only is only after 15-18 secs... can you please guide as to what is the issue here.. no new user will wait even for 5 secs for something to be displayed.... I am using W3 total cache..
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well actually its a browser related issue not site or theme . Chrome simply loads site faster because it has iternal caching techniques . It caches js ,css and images . Im not sure if IE also do that .
    ajacks
    Participant
    Ok cool thanks Alex!
    ajacks
    Participant
    I think caching and CDN have picked up and the site is loading super quick! thanks guys - ull rock!
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘website load issues’ is closed to new replies.