weird stuff after update 2.0.2.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues weird stuff after update 2.0.2.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    karanna
    Spectator
    Hello, i updated to 2.0.2. and most of the issues are fixed, but i still have these problems:
    1. cannot verify assignements

2. users assigned in courses dissapeared

3. woocommerce lookes weird

4. when i try to acces my courses from right up corner of the site, instead of taking me to see the courses i am student, i get members page, but blank (without info). I think it is because in permalink appears " curs" (witch is the translated course term, in romanian language), instead of " course" : http://www.evolutiespirituala.ro/members/admin/curs/

If i press again the course menu, sometimes i get this link : http://www.evolutiespirituala.ro/members/admin/course/ and that works. I saved permalinks many times, with no result other then i cannot see course members anymore. :) Please help. anca bogdan Anyways....the update solved many issues.....i gaved up almost. Thank you.  

ejleblanc
    Participant
    My whole website crashed. Only got it back up and running by reverting to 1.9.9.1.
    sandy
    @ejleblanc : In case you're getting fatal error due to corrupted Vibe Custom Types plugin v 2.0.4. Please replace the vibe-customtypes plugin via FTP with this version  link
    karanna
    Spectator
    5. Course – Admin – Members – stats area doesn' t work at all. If i wanna calculate...nothing happens. 6. I cannot verify quizes and finalise courses for students also. 7. i cannot see courses members PLEASE HELP. My credentials are: user: acadia pass: Niki060277ta- www.evolutiespirituala.ro Thank you
    karanna
    Spectator
    i also cannot reset course to users.
    karanna
    Spectator
    i reinstalled the theme and plugins and now i can see course members, but the rest of the issues remains.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Checking site...
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    It seems you've downgraded your wplms version. The Course statistics are only calculated for students who finished the course. In your courses I was unable to see any user who finished the course. As a test, I registered myself in a course, gave myself few marks and then calculated the stats and everything worked out. refer screenshot : http://prntscr.com/9wspdb  
    karanna
    Spectator
    This is a link to a course that has assignements and i cannot verify to make the user go on the next unit. I also cannot reset the assignement.   Also, here is a course with exams that i cannot evaluate: http://www.evolutiespirituala.ro/course/programul-adhyatma-jnana-anul-ii/ Because of the new theme minifying feature probably, the woocommerce looks bad and twisted. The drip feed doesn' t let users move forward. It just says that unit is not accesible. I tried to go back one or more units and then next...but is broken. I have units setup to be accesible at 7 days and monthly payments. If i deactivate ajax from LMS settings (i need that feature) the drip feed stops working at all and the users can see all the course units, regardelss of the drip feed settings. As they didn' t pay for those units.....i do not want them to see the materials. Already a few students decided to not pay as long as they could just see units without paying... I really need an drip option that calculate drip feed from the day the user started the course, not 7 days from the last day he accesed last unit or worse...7 days from the last time he pressed next button. I hope you will bring that feature soon, because right now no feature works for me, but as it is, it doesn' t work at all after the update.. Please give me a solution....i feel like i am loosing my minds here....i cannot downgrade because i loose content. Thank you anca bogdan
    karanna
    Spectator
    i downgraded before 2.0.2....i do not like the new features and bugs so....thanks for helping but i will wait for now. I just want to say that it is not normal to mess with people's websites like that....i am sure that many people loosed money and clients these days with this update, just like me, and it is not the first time an update is throwed in public just like a joke. I am sorry....i am not laughing. anca bogdan
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    I understand the frustration and no we do not want to mess up anyone's site. We've been working more than 12 hours a day to resolve the issues, so its a bigger burden on us. However, we're determined to get this resolve as soon as possible. By 2.1 version releasing this or next week. We'll have a stable version.   Regarding the issue : a. Instead of 7 Days, a quick way to test this would be to set Course duration in minutes. b. Drip Duration as 7 minutes and then test it. Refer the following video for help : ~~ coming ~~~  
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘weird stuff after update 2.0.2.’ is closed to new replies.