what are students who subscribed the courses?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting what are students who subscribed the courses?

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mazigh
    Participant
    I want to know wat are the students subscribed to a course. I go to the course and I clicked on members. There are three students, but I see no students.
    VibeThemes
    Keymaster
    The Student count is not accurate by default, you can edit the count from WP Amin - Edit course - Course Settings section - Student count. If you want student count accuracy, please enable it from WP Admin - WPLMS - Course Manager - Student count accuracy. To check the students subscribed to the course as Instructor or Administrator, you should check Course - Admin - Members section.  
    Mazigh
    Participant
    I have done all above, but the problem is not solved yet. This has to do with the cache. There is e.g. X students in the cache, but the number of students participating in the course is 0. MPLMA - > Cache duration is 0. How can I delete the cache without using W3TC? W3TC makes websites on shared hosting very slow.
    Mazigh
    Participant
    Delete this post
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘what are students who subscribed the courses?’ is closed to new replies.