what is col-md-6 in header navigation menu

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues what is col-md-6 in header navigation menu

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    duy87
    Spectator
    Hello, I need to customize my navigation menu. I would like to ask/know what is the col-md-6 in navigation menu? I thought it might be for logged in users but its not. I know what col-md-9, col-xs-4 is but NOT the col-md-6 I need to customize width of navigation menu for logged in users and non-logged in users.
    Those classes belong to bootstrap grid system. For a quick overview please refer to this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFrbkhWP0rM For more info about this just google 'bootstrap 3 grid system', it's really easy once you get the hang of it. Good luck
    duy87
    Spectator
    Thank you for it. Pictures sent. Shortly said, I need to know class name/CSS of navigation menu for ONLY logged in users so I can customize the width and not affect navigation menu for NON-Logged in users..
    duy87
    Spectator
    This is how it looks on smaller laptop, but on 1515px above it looks badly. Too much space in the right side.
    duy87
    Spectator
    had to rewrite the bootstrap codes. Fixed.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘what is col-md-6 in header navigation menu’ is closed to new replies.