What is WPLMS policy on updating Visual Composer?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues What is WPLMS policy on updating Visual Composer?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    iguanaacademy
    Spectator
    Hi, I realize that Visual Composer is part of the WPLMS package, and therefore not something that I can update due to my not having a license for Visual Composer. Thus, I'm wondering what is your policy on keeping Visual Composer updated? I just updated to WPLMS version 2.0.8, yet VC is giving me this message: "You have version 4.7.4 installed. Update to 4.11.1." I ask respectfully, for I don't know if you waiting for VC bugs to be worked out, or if there are compatibility issues, etc. I'd like very much to keep VC updated if possible, but trust your best efforts as well. Thanks for clarifying. : )  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Visual composer is a part of wplms package, so whenever the wplms is updated we provide the latest version of visual composer in the theme package. It will not be updated automatically, you have to manually update it. The latest version of visual composer comes with theme package so you have to download it from the themeforest to update it. Please refer this tutorial for updating the visual composer: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/how-to-update-visual-composer/
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘What is WPLMS policy on updating Visual Composer?’ is closed to new replies.