When I logged In , they redirect me to specific page for posts.

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues When I logged In , they redirect me to specific page for posts.

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    ahmedbohoty
    Participant
    When I made the update , the following issues happened to me I become not able to access the dashboard or setting  plus the footer menu style disappeared
    ahmedbohoty
    Participant
    I feel angry because you the team didn't made any testing or saying its a demo or giving any warning .. Please check the previous video and try to solve the issue  
    Diana
    Participant
    Dear USer, Can you please list down all your issue here so we can check all these issues one by one There is a 2 page long conversation between you and @scott and I have no idea about what's going on. We really want to help you. So please do this favour on me There was a huge change from 3.9.9 to version 4 and we are daily testing the bugs and after replicating resolving and releasing the update. There was a lot of settings in previous version but to convert all of them to the new version will take sometime. We have addons as well which we are converting to the latest technology to make it compatible with version 4. I hope you will understand our situation as well Thank you for your cooperation :)
    ahmedbohoty
    Participant
    Dear Dianna, You asked me for the username and password then you didn't replied to me then another me come and asked me what is your problem then he asked me for username and password then he didn't replied to me  then you came and asked me what is wrong ? Are you kidding with me ? I still have a problem and I the new version is good but fully buggy , if you make a test on my site you will see many problems to test it and it will be useful for the community. here's the problems  1- Problem in the profile theme -- Mr vibe told me it is unpopular problem 2- the performance is very slow 3- if you try to access the dashboard the page loaded to the profile page then after 10 seconds will redirect you to the dashboard 4- if you try to access to all courses , it will reloaded with no courses then you need to wait over 15 seconds to load
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ahmedbohoty
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • The topic ‘When I logged In , they redirect me to specific page for posts.’ is closed to new replies.