Where is the auth API documentation?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Where is the auth API documentation?

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    laurens
    Participant
    Hi, we have recently updated to WPLMS v3 and are excited about the REST API features. However, I cannot find any documentation about how to authenticate and register users. Where can I find this? The only pages I find is one describing how to enable the API and one describing a couple of course/profile endpoints, but nothing on how to authenticate a user to get an access token or how to register a new user. Help pls? Thanks!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We will be releasing document for this very soon .
    freshcom
    Participant
    When is this very soon ? ;)..
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please give us some time .We are busy with the in app purchase feature with app and other couple of bug fixes . Tactfully api is still under development and we are making changes in it everyday ,therefore docs are getting delayed .We will be doing it soon .
    muhadbk0
    Spectator
    I need to know the same, Please update immediately. Thanks in advance.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well actually api is still under development . for endpoints info please refer : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-api-endpoints/  We are working on detailed docs on api .
    radityopw
    Spectator
    same here... there is an update on how to authenticate a user to get an access token or how to register a new user. ?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    SLC2019
    Spectator
    Is detailed API documentation released? I am trying to find but nothing new is coming up. I need to assign courses through API. Need help.   Thanks
    Mk
    Please post this : { 'course_id':50 }  to http://site.com/wp-json/wplms/v1/user/subscribe with Authorization in headers.   Remember to change id as per your need.  
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Where is the auth API documentation?’ is closed to new replies.