Where is the become a teacher form?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Where is the become a teacher form?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    OTNL
    Spectator
    I cannot find the form and the setup instructions. I am using the modern theme
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    You need to install the Ninja forms and its front end addon or gravity forms  for the instructor signup as of now .
    icaninja
    Participant
    By default WPLMS does not have the ability for registering a user with Instructor role? I am trying to setup a registration form dedicated for teacher and student respectively.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    No by default wplms does not have this feature. But we are working on it and in near future updates you will get this feature in wplms. Till then, please use ninja forms for this.
    Privateer
    Participant
    Hello Latiyan, Any progress on this plan to add Teacher registration form? Thank you
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We have noted the request .We were engaged in the Bug fixes of wplms theme . Now we are resuming on the development of instructor sign up form .Thanks for reminding this .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please track its development here : https://trello.com/c/R6iIERzf/25-instrcutor-sign-up-form
    mrpoboi
    Spectator
    I take it this has not been fixed one and a half years later... or am I wrong?  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Where is the become a teacher form?’ is closed to new replies.