Where to edit password recovery email template?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Where to edit password recovery email template?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Diego
    Participant
    Hi: I just recently realized there are 2 different templates being sent for password recovery:
    1. I made a custom access page at https://inteli-iuris.mx/acceso. Recovery through that form successfully sends users the spanish version of the recovery email. This is what is intended.
    2. From Login vibe-bp login item in the menu, top right corner, the sign-in/registration form appears through a pop-up. Password recovery using this method sends the the default English version of the email, as seen below: It even has wplms.io as the website in the email. Where can I find the templates to override/ edit them? Thanks a lot, Diego
    Veronica
    hi 1 not under our control that totally depends on wpml and your custo form 2 we have built this inbuilt now with vibebp version 1.81 now forget password opens right there if you are on v4 but for v3 this is not possible and you can directly edit the template from wp-admin>>emails
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Where to edit password recovery email template?’ is closed to new replies.