Where to find footer html/boostrap file to customize a bit?

Home Forums Chit Chat WPLMS customizations Where to find footer html/boostrap file to customize a bit?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    duy87
    Spectator
    Hello, I want to customize layout of the footer. Where can I locate footer file where is html/bootstrap codes? (I need to customize the col-md) I have found only php footer file so far.. Hope you know. Thanks
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Did you try the WP Admin - Apperance - Customiser - Footer Layouts ?  
    duy87
    Spectator
    Of course. I have chosen there the top footer only. But I need to change the COL-MD-  which I have to access to an html/bootstrap codes. Now I have col-md-4 col-md-4 col-md-4 I want to change to col-md-3 col-md-3 col-md-6
    duy87
    Spectator
    Help..?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    So you want to change the footer columns. It is already present in the theme. Please go to wp-admin->wplms->footer->and change the footer columns, refer: http://prntscr.com/9b9oqc the screenshot shows 1 column you can choose 2 or 3 or 4 accordingly.
    duy87
    Spectator
    Wow.. You guys dont understand. I told you I need to access the FILE I NEED A PATH TO THAT FILE. I need to customize width of the 3 columns I have there.
    duy87
    Spectator
    I am woking with this theme for 6months every day. Do you guys think that I would be that stupid and did not notice all the settings that you have there?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The file is register.php in which the sidebar is registered and on the layout we add some classes which come from footer.php  
    duy87
    Spectator
    I need to access exact file where is the layout of 3 columns in footertop so I could change the width of each column. Here are some pictures to know what I want.
    duy87
    Spectator
    help, please..
    duy87
    Spectator
    Why is it so hard to answer on a simple question... Customize the width of each column in topfooter...?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    What you're requesting is not possible at the moment. The footer is built using Widgets and we need to specify widget width/class for all the widgets in a sidebar while defining the sidebar itself. So the answer to your question is already included in the above responses. register.php is used to define sidebars. footer.php implements it.   To create a custom footer add a footer.php file in your child theme, how to create or customise footer.php, refer the existing footer.php files in the theme.  
    duy87
    Spectator
    Is there at least a way to specify a single widget? Maybe I don't have to change a single html code in any file but just add a some CSS codes to change width.
    rochabergamim
    Spectator
    What to do to change the name of the widgets in the footer? I tried widgets and could not translate, example: "POPULAR COURSES" to "POPULAR COURSES". Thank you!
    rochabergamim
    Spectator
    Excuse me error mean "POPULAR COURSES" to "CURSOS POPULARES".
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Where to find footer html/boostrap file to customize a bit?’ is closed to new replies.