where’s my next quiz button?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues where’s my next quiz button?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I lost my next quiz button here. video. Any idea how come?
    Ava
    Hi Please paste the Custom css code to Wp-admin > Appearance > Customization > Custom css > publish .unit_prevnext #next_unit { display: block !important; }
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Thanks. But not resolved. The issue that I have is with one specific quiz, only there did I lose my next quiz button. Your code did bring it back but it created a bug that infected all courses. See screenshot; page didn't load.  It's specifically this page/quiz: https://meestergijs.nl/quiz/spreken-16/?id=9254 Could you help me? Quiz is connected to course. So what else could it be?
    Ava
    Hi I hope this will help you as this code will only run for the page/quiz you want. Please paste the below Custom css code to Wp-admin > Appearance > Customization > Custom Css > Publish .postid-14982 .unit_prevnext #next_unit { display: block !important; }
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Unfortunatelly, it still doesn't show: https://imgur.com/a/vniTa7q
    logan
    Hello, There is a class .hide is applying on the html element that is why it is hidden. it could be a setting or anything else. we cant add remove classes by using css. it could be done by jquery or customizer. Have you made any changes?? Refer: http://prntscr.com/mlyp9u
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I think a while back I was given code (see at the bottom) because I had the symbol double.. So perhaps I had to hide one of 2. Now both are gone. How do I get it back? Deleting the code form ftp customcss didn't work. code: #unit_content #next_quiz:before {display:none;}
    Ava
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Hello, I had this code in custom CSS (on the FTP). There was a very good reason for adding this. It must be in some earlier threat/ticket. So I deleted this code: #unit_content #next_quiz:before {display:none;} I used this code you gave me: .postid-14982 .unit_prevnext #next_unit {display: block !important;} Then I restarted the course. Got to the third item/quiz, finished it and it didn't show a next quiz button. screenshot. It's this course. And I'm talking about this quiz. Could you help me fix it?
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    It seems that deleting the code (#unit_content #next_quiz:before {display:none;}) took some time. The problem has been solved. Thanks!
    logan
    Hallo Vriend, Great ! you are a legend man :) So many customisations in one course i think that is creating a mess. yeah it is possible other custom styling is causing an impact on other elements because the classes are almost same. if we are applying codes it is conflicting with other elements too. thanks for confirming. closing this topic.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘where’s my next quiz button?’ is closed to new replies.